Do your kids love dinosaurs. These creatures fascinate even the most youngest of children.
To show that dinosaurs are as scary or terrible as they appear, here are 100 jokes that will turn you young ones into “laugh-o-sauruses”
So, grab a club…sandwich, pour some juice (on the rocks of course) and enjoy these 100 dinosaur jokes.
1. What do you get when a dinosaur crashes its car?
A Tyrannosaurus WRECK!
2. Why didn’t the dinosaur cross the road?
Because there were no roads then!
3. Why couldn’t the dinosaur play games on the computer?
Because it ate the mouse
4. What do you get if you cross a dino and a dog?
5. Why don’t you see dinosaurs at Easter?
Because they are eggs-tinct!
6. What was the name of the fastest dinosaur?
7. What do you call a dinosaur with a rich vocabulary?
8. Why did the dinosaur cross the road?
To eat the chickens on the other side.
9. What game does the brontosaurus like to play with humans?
10. What do you call a blind dinosaur?
11. What do you get when you cross a pig and a dinosaur?
12. What kind of explosions do dinosaurs like?
13. Why did the dinosaur wear a bandage?
Because it had a dino-SORE!
14. Why did the dinosaur cross the road?
Because chickens didn’t exist then
15. Why should you never ask a dinosaur to read you a story?
Because their tales are so long
16. What do you call a deaf dinosaur?
Anything you like — it can’t hear you!
17. Why did the dinosaur bring string to the baseball game?
It wanted to tie up the score!
18. How do you know if there is a dinosaur in your refrigerator?
The door won’t shut!
19. What dinosaur would Harry Potter be?
20. What does a triceratops sit on?
21. What did the dinosaur put on its steak?
22. Why was the Stegosaurus such a good volleyball player?
Because it could really spike the ball!
23. What followed the dinosaur?
24. Q: How can you best raise a baby dinosaur? A: With a crane!
25. What is the best thing to do if you see a Tyrannosaurus Rex?
Pray that it doesn’t see you.
26. What’s the nickname for someone who puts their right hand in the mouth of a T-Rex?
27. What game does the brontosaurus like to play with humans?
28. What do you get when a dinosaur scores a touchdown?
29. What did the dinosaur use to cut wood?
30. What do you call a dinosaur that doesn’t take a bath?
31. Which clothing brand is the favorite of dinosaurs?
32. What makes more noise than a dinosaur?
33. What happened after the dinosaur took the school bus home
It had to bring it back.
34. What’s the best way to talk to a dinosaur?
35. What did the dinosaur say to the traffic policeman after the car crash?
36. What did the T-Rex say at lunch time?
Let’s grab a bite!
37. Which dinosaur likes spicy food?
38. What was T Rex’s favorite number?
39. Why don’t dinosaurs ever forget anything?
Because no one ever tells them anything!
40. Which dinosaur can jump higher than a house?
Any dinosaur! A house can’t jump!
41. What should you do when a dinosaur sneezes?
Get out of the way!
42. How do you invite a dinosaur to a cafe?
43. What do you call a dinosaur that wears a cowboy hat and boots?
44. Why did the Archaeopteryx catch the worm?
Because it was an early bird!
45. Where do dinosaurs spend their pocket money?
46. Secretary: Doctor, there’s an invisible dinosaur in the waiting room.
Doctor: Tell him I can’t see him!
47. What do you call a T-Rex who hates losing?
48. What do you call twin dinosaurs?
49. What do you get if you cross a dinosaur with a pig?
50. What do you call a dinosaur with one eye?
51. What do you call a sleeping dinosaur?
52. Do you think anything could tricera-top these dinosaur puns?
I dino what to tell you, but probably not.
53. What do you call a dinosaur that’s as tall as a house and has long, sharp teeth and 12 claws on each foot?
54. How did the dinosaur feel after it ate a pillow?
Down in the mouth
55. What do you call a group of singing dinosaurs?
56. What do you call a baby dinosaur?
57. What did the dinosaur use to build his house?
58. What do dinosaurs use on the floors of their kitchens?
59. Can you name ten dinosaurs in ten seconds?
Yes, one gorgosaurus and nine velociraptors!
60. What do you call a dinosaur ghost?
61. What do you call a short spiky dinosaur that’s fallen down the stairs?
62. What did the dinosaur say to the cashier?
“Keep the climate change.”
63. What’s a child’s favorite dinosaur?
64. Describe a dinosaur egg in one word?
65. What’s a dinosaur’s favorite quote?
“Jurassic times call for Jurassic measures!”
66. Why do museums exhibit old dinosaur bones?
Because they can’t afford new ones!
67. What do you call a dinosaur that never gives up?
68. What does a dinosaur call a porcupine?
69. Which is the scariest dinosaur?
70. How do you know that a Seismosaurus is under your bed?
When your nose is only two inches from the ceiling!
71. What do you call an anxious dino?
72. What do you call a dinosaur who is a noisy sleeper?
73. How can you tell if there’s an Allosaurus lying in your bed?
You’ll see the bright red “A” on its pajamas.
74. What did dinosaurs use to drive their cars?
76. What do you call a paleontologist who sleeps all the time?
77. What do you get when a dinosaur walks through the strawberry patch?
78. Patient: Doctor, doctor, I keep seeing a dinosaur with orange patches!
Doctor: Hmmm… Have you seen an eye doctor?
Patient: No, just a dinosaur with orange stripes.
79. When can three giant dinosaurs hide under a small umbrella and not get wet?
When it is not raining!
80. What dinosaur had the worst vision?
81. What happened to the man who crossed a T-Rex with a chicken?
He got tyrannosaurus pecks!
82. Why did carnivorous dinosaurs eat raw meat?
Because they didn’t know how to barbecue!
83. What kind of dinosaurs make good policemen?
84. What kind of dinosaurs used to burst suddenly?
85. What weighs 800 pounds and sticks to the roof of your mouth?
A peanut butter and Stegosaurus sandwich
86. What vehicle does a Tyrannosaurus rex use to travel from planet to planet?
87. What’s as big as a dinosaur but weighs nothing?
A dinosaur’s shadow
88. What do you call a dinosaur that won’t stop talking?
89. Jake: I lost my pet dinosaur.
Sarah: Why don’t you put an ad in the newspaper?
Jake: What good would that do? He can’t read!
90. What did the caveman say as he slid down the dinosaur’s neck?
91. What is a Stegosaurus’s favorite playground toy?
92. What happened when the dinosaur walked through a cornfield?
He made creamed corn.
93. What comes after extinction?
94. What comes after y-stinction?
95. What did the dinosaur say when it saw the volcano erupt?
“What a lava-ly day!”
96. What is in the middle of dinosaurs?
The letter S
97. What does a Tyrannosaurus do when it takes you out to lunch?
First, it pours salt on your head. Then, it gets out its fork
98. What do you get when you cross a Stegosaurus with a cow?
Milk that’s scary to drink!
99. What do you get when you cross a dinosaur with a glove?
I don’t know, but you shouldn’t stick your hand in it!
100. “Did you hear about the Tyrannosaurus rex who entertained a lot?”
It always had friends for lunch.
That’s the end of this era of jokes. It’s time for to go back into your caves and wait until the next period of hilarity arises.
Stay safe and look out for those “laugh-o-sauruses”! They are truly funny creatures.
As a busy mom, Raz knows firsthand the challenges of balancing parenting and household management. Raz is constantly searching for ways to simplify her life and loves sharing her experiences and tips with others. Whether it's finding creative meal solutions for picky eaters or discovering the latest time-saving home organization hack, she is always on the lookout for ways to make life easier for her family and herself.